Choose the convenience and security of eStatements
Enjoy the benefits of eStatements and switch to a secure, convenient and environmentally friendly way to receive and store your statements. We will send you an email notification to let you know that your new statement is available to view.
To access your statements all you have to do is simply log onto internet banking and select the ‘view eStatements’ tab on the side menu. It’s that easy!
Here’s how to go paperless and register online
Registering for eStatements is quick and easy. Dnister Internet Banking users have the ability to Register and De-register for eStatements online via Internet Banking or by contacting our Member Services Team.
If you’re already registered for online banking you can sign up for eStatements right now:
- Log on to Dnister Internet Banking with your Member Number and secure password
- Click on ‘manage estatements’ in the menu located on the left
- In the action field, select ‘register’ from the drop down box and click ‘Submit my Request’ That’s it! It couldn’t be easier!
Registering for Dnister Internet Banking for the first time? You can select to register for the eStatements facility automatically upon your Internet Banking registration – once you have registered for eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail.
To receive email notifications once a statement is ready for viewing, simply provide a regularly monitored email address.
- Improved security – each statement is delivered to your password protected internet banking login
- Receive email notifications from Dnister when statements are ready to be viewed.
- Access and view your statements 24 hours a day from anywhere with online banking.
- Download and save your statements or print a copy when you need it.
- Reduce clutter and excess paper.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Save on fees, don’t pay to access your old statements.
Have you registered for Internet Banking?
Contact our Member Services Team
Go paperless with eStatements!
Your statements are available anytime via Dnister online banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition, email notifications will never include any account details or active links to our website – viewing your eStatement requires logging in to Dnister Internet Banking.
Unsubscribing is easy,
- Log on to Internet Banking
- Click on ‘manage eStatements’ this is located in the side menu
- Select ‘Unsubscribe’ from the drop down action and click ‘Submit my Request
An email notification will be sent to your nominated email address once your eStatement is available to view.
You will need to register for Internet Banking in order to access your statements online.
- The email address we have on file may be old or incorrect – you can update your email details in Internet Banking
- Your email mailbox may be full causing the email notification to bounce back
- Your notification is being filtered to your junk mail folder
If you are concerned about your email notifications, please contact us on 1800 353 041.