Community Information Sessions
Dnister Ukrainian Credit Co-operative Limited is pleased to invite you to our community information sessions as part of our Community Commitment. The sessions are tailored towards community organisations and members who think it is important to bank with a financial institution that supports their community.
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of Dnister’s commitment to its members and will cover topics such as:
- Community Products – Community Saver and Access Accounts
- The process of obtaining financial support
- The mechanisms through which community organisations can access financial support
- The recent Royal Commission
- Dnister’s compliance and positive experiences in the Royal Commission
These events will be the first of many for Dnister and may be held in Sydney and Adelaide in the near future.
For more information on community banking, click here.
To discuss your community banking options or to ask us a question, contact our member services now.
Free call 1800 353 041 | email@example.com